top/contents search
Actually, there may be several different keyboard interrupts. On many systems, the ``interrupt signal'' referred to as SIGINT is generated by control-C. Unix systems also have SIGQUIT, usually generated by control-\ (although both SIGINT and SIGQUIT can in fact be bound to any key). MS-DOS systems also have control-BREAK, which usually results in SIGINT. On the Macintosh, SIGINT is sometimes generated by command-period.


contents search
about this FAQ list   about eskimo   search   feedback   copyright

Hosted by Eskimo North